Monday, June 14, 2010

Calling It A Night...

Today has been rather productive! I cleaned my entire house, did 4 loads of laundry and watered my plants... all 20 of them! :) Such fun times! I can hardly contain myself...

No, but seriously, it was my "painting day" and I ended up finishing my little mandala I started from my last blog entry.  I am not as satisfied with it as I was my last couple of paintings.  I think it turned out a bit too dark but it is done! I won't work on anything that small again for a while! It's tedious and I am not able to show as much detail as I would like.  Mandala's are supposed to be meditative after all and I found myself a little frustrated with this one...


As well, Kelly's class today was good as usual, lots of good info and the comments from the rest of the class are fantastic, lot's of answers to my questions there! I am loving it still and I can't believe there are 3 more weeks to go! Wow! Talk about getting your money's worth and a tonne more...
I am pooped (yes, it's only 9:30), when did I get so old! I am going to go and put the kettle on and make some tea, put my feet up and watch some tv.

Nighty night everyone out in blogland... till next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. hi there, popping in from Flying Lessons. I have the opposite resistance-I get afraid f a space that is TOO LARGE. Not that you have fear baout that; that is my hang up -haha! Keep flying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such excellent, detailed work on this--I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails