Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some "Creative Biz" Updates!

Hi again everyone!

Finally getting back in the swing of things since getting back from vacation in Nelson, BC.  It was great by the way, nice to get away from the city life to something more simple.  There are a lot of "artsy" people out there and it was nice to hang out and check out some of the local art and farmers markets.

Below are some ads that really caught my eye painted directly on the sides of buildings everywhere, I love them, so colourful!


I also thought I'd give you an update on my butterfly mandala in case some of you were wondering.  I've been set back a bit with the week off but I am making some slow progress with it.  It's a bit bigger than I'm used to working and there's a lot of detail to fill in... so far so good though:


I've also taken some chances and made some progress for my creative biz! First off, I now have a flickr account and have uploaded a couple of images. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitevioletart/) I also finally opened up an Etsy Shop (mywhitevioletart.etsy.com) and have listed a couple of things today.  That feels pretty good. More to come there too, just need to take some more quality photos!

Next thing on my agenda is to create a logo for my site... the one I am using now is the first mandala I ever created.  It has great sentimental value for me but it isn't very fitting artistically or colourwise... work, work, work... it's never ending is it ;) So watch for updates to the look of my blog, my fb pic, etc... wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, these ads are great eye candy, and good for you for promoting you and your art!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails