Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today's progress...

Even with family in town visiting and little ones running around, I still managed to get a lot of work done today. I just thought I'd make a quick post to show you some progress on one of my paintings. It feels like it's taking forever but I have been working on more than just this project.



This piece has been a challenge for me as I am not used to including a figure in my mandalas.  All in all though, I think it's turning out ok! Still needs a lot of work but it's coming along! I really can't wait till this one's done :)


I like how her "locks" are turning out ;)
I hope to have another post for you tomorrow, good night for now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your mandala is coming along really nicely. I love her locks too and can't wait to see it finished.
    Just beautiful
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a fellow Creative Color Challenge participant and I stumbled across your blog via the Challenge today.

    I love your mandalas, they are beautiful. This one here is no exception. I love how you've shaded the body of the woman and her hair is lovely. I also love your use of colour and shade.

    You have a wonderful skill with colour and line. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it, particularly your answer to the Challenge :D

    Thankyou for sharing your work :D

    Nutty
    (snatching a moment at the computer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful and I agree her hair is turning out so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails