Sunday, August 1, 2010

White Violet Mandala Sneak Peek :)


Just thought I'd post a sneak peek at some work I'm doing on a new logo idea I'm considering.  I'm hoping to make it part of my new look for my blog by making it part of my header.  We'll see how it goes.  The image in the header I am using right now is from the first mandala I had ever created. Using this image was fitting at first as I had chosen to name my creative biz based on the meaning of the flower "white violet" which is to "take a chance on happiness".  For me, it took a lot of guts to start putting my work out there for everyone to see, that mandala was the first step! Plus, I couldn't think of a better name for a fledgling creative biz! ;)

However, I thought it may be more suitable to let go of the sentimental first mandala and go with something more fitting of the name "White Violet Art".  It isn't finished yet, there is more detail to be added in the purple circle around the outside etc.
Feel free to let me know what you think :) I really hope you like it so far!

4 comments:

  1. Your mandalas are simply and complexly amazing.
    this one is so beautiful. I love that it incorporates the number 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous, my favourite colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s stunning! While I admit it doesn’t take too much to win me over on a art that is both purple and circular, this is really special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the comments you guys :) makes me feel like I'm on the right track with this new logo idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails