Thursday, November 11, 2010

Drawing Lab Challenge #5

This weeks challenge from Drawing Lab was #19 - Picasso Dogs! :D

This was a weird one for me, I have never attempted to draw anything remotely "Picasso-like" before.  It turned out not too bad though... interesting to say the least. We were instructed to draw and eye, flip your paper 90 degrees, draw another larger eye, flip again, draw a nose, flip, draw a paw/leg, flip again and draw a tail. Pretty straight forward you would think, it took me a bit to get the hang of it!

Here are some of my results: (excuse the absolutely horrid photography!)






Once again, all in all a fun exercise to get your brain working! I am still loving this challenge, I can't wait to see what's next!

I also made some good progress with my resin experiments from Wyanne's course mentioned in my last post.  I will post about that one tomorrow and let you know how they are coming along! So far not too bad, a few things to be fixed up though, crossing my fingers that they are actually fixable! :)

Good night! Off for some much needed sleep!

2 comments:

  1. You certainly have some interesting creations here. I like number 3 and 4 in particular.

    It is a weird exercise. I found it very hard to let go and just draw as the exercise demanded.

    Thanks so much for sharing, and sorry I've taken so long to comment. ::hugs::

    Nutty
    (middle of the night at 2.53am)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails