Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some iPhone Photos Worth A 2nd Look ;)

I am totally amazed at what you can do with photos on your phone these days! I am loving some of the various artsy photo apps out there, a great way get insprired and be creative when you can't be in the studio :) All the original photos were taken with an iPhone and played with using Adobe Photoshop Express...love it and it's free to boot! :)

Below - a pic a friend took of the wood planks of a deck

Then I made it into my wallpaper for my phone, lol...
Almost looks like there's a bear staring at you now in the bottom right corner... weird! 

 Below: Finished washing dishes and this mischievous face was staring back at me! No kidding! Creepy!

So I had to play around with it - haha!

Below: This is part of the trunk of a 96 year old protected "Heritage Tree" in my neighbourhood - it's HUGE! It's branches span all the way across to the other side of the street... very cool tree...

Love how colourful it turned out...the texture is amazing too! I want to paint it and see what I come up with :)
 
Below: Driving back from out of town and saw a rainbow in the distance - had to take a pic ;)

After some cropping and touch ups - I LOVE it!!

A couple other fave's of mine are "ColorBlast!" and "Instagram" - worth checking out if you have an iPhone ;) They're no replacement for canvas and paint for me but they are a great way to stay creative and keep in touch with other artsy peeps! :)

4 comments:

  1. great photos Cindy and I love how you have altered them. I love the texture on that old tree.
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee! I definitely had some fun playing around with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. There are days I could waste hours just playing with different effects on pics. But then again is it really wasting time if we are learning and creating?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marianne! My thoughts exactly! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails