Monday, November 5, 2012

The 3rd Little Mandala... ;)

Just a quick post to show you some process pics of the 3rd mandala I created ;) Below is the background - still wet hence the brightness of the colours...


The very beginning of the mandala...


 Quite a bit further along but it's taking shape nicely :)

 

And the final product! Just painting the sides ;) I experimented with gold "liquid leaf" with this mandala and I'm pretty pleased with the results! It's very stinky stuff but it works well...I'll definitely be using it again very soon :) This mandala is still available and will be in my Etsy shop soon or feel free to email me for details if you are interested ;)

Untitled
8x8"
Mixed Median on Wood
©WhiteVioletArt2012


I've pretty much been creating a mandala a day this past week, working on stuff for this show...so much more work to do in general before Christmas but it feels good to be so productive! :) This week I start on 2 brand new commissions also to be completed before Christmas... and I'll be stepping a bit out of my comforts zone for one of them in particular so wish me luck!

Happy Creating as always! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails