Saturday, February 16, 2013

A New Website And A New Look!

It's official! I finally have a little website up and running... :) Yayy! :) Feel free to check it out here! A few more pics will be added in the next few days but overall, it's finished. I've also changed the look of the blog to go along with the design of the website a bit, it was about time for something new! A special thanks to my friend Kenneth Locke for the photos ;) A great photographer, check out his amazing portraits!

My apologies for the lack of posts, it's been a busy month! Getting back on track though and I have a new painting to show you in tomorrow's post ;) Here's a little sneak peek detail for those of you who haven't seen it yet...


:) Happy Friday and have a great weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails